Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Better

Played much better tonight, came on for a quickish session but stayed on for 2.5hrs as two big fish on one of my tables. I focused on isolating them and playing as many flops as I could as they were very poor post flop. Was frustrated early on as I couldnt get a read and leaked chips to them but once I did it was easy, made easier as they kept showing thier hands.

Managed to get away from KK and QQ post flop vs them on raggy boards after big 3 bet by me pre flop, when thier betting pattern strongly suggested they hit more than a pair (and they were showing all the time, love that). Was happy that I managed to fold overpair as always tempting to play them for full buy ins vs bad players on mid range flop, but folded and waited to keep taking medium size pots from them and wait for spots I knew I was way ahead to play big pots

Also played a solid player to my left well, he was also trying to isolate them so just kept squeezing him and he folded more often than not

It worked well, ended up $250 up after initially being a bit down while I figured it out.

Nearly made a big miclick in one pot with 7 5 sooted, hadnt realised there had been a 3 bet, and $70 4 bet, I was chatting to brennan on facebook and screen popped up and nearly hit call. Could have been disastrous as we were both quite deep and If id hit flop or fancied a flop that hed missed I may have gone for it chasing the misclick money! Lesson learnt, close facebook down while playing!

Roll now £1950

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home