Friday, January 01, 2010

55 48

Just got round to re uploading holdem manager and imported my HH from last 2 months. Was intersted to see my stats from winning the £1400 since Nov. NL$50 was where big base of hands and £1k profit was from. My VPIP and PRF were 55 48! I knew id been agressive while winning over 30 buy ins at that level but didnt realise I had been that high over 2 months. No wonder I was getting paid when I hit

I also thought I must be running golden but still was running behind ev (I know I promised myself in Oct that I'd never look at that stat again but I couldnt help self!)

My stats were a bit lower on NL100 but not by much, around 45 41. Obviously over time the good players who were using trackers would suss me out I think and start reraising, 3 bet more etc (already feel people doing it at NL100 vs 50 so will have to adapt) but no wonder Ive been having fun!

Not going to make any aims for 2010, life with a young baby means poker will always be down the list, so going to do what I did from Nov onwards and play when I can and for fun and see how high I can build the role

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenos said...

Maniac

12:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home