Friday, January 08, 2010

Holmes style

By that I mean I havent played many hands lately. Got Modern Warfare 2 on PS3 and found myself playing that in spare time, even though i'm really shit and just get murdered on-line. A group of lads from darlo play, they let me in thier team but I hear the occasional "For fuck sake Jackal" over thier bluetooth head sets. I have no idea how some people get so good, they can pick me out anywhere and put one in my forehead over and over again. Im not really a gamer so think that fas will pass in a week or so just like it did last year when I actually bouth the PS3

Have played a couple of sessions, still steadily growing the BR which now stands at £1.6k. Would love it to be £2k by end of Jan but am due a bad run so when that happens main focus will be no tilt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home