Sunday, December 13, 2009

Onwards and Upwards

Bankroll is now up to just over £1k, around £900 profit since start of Nov. Still managed to only play NL50. Quite satisfying to build the BR from scratch rather than taking the option of just deposit a couple of grand that I had put in savings when I emptied my roll at end of last year. As I havent had much time Ive just been playing for fun as I know I cant put in volume to win huge amounts. Think not taking it as seriously has helped as havent tilted when things ran bad at points this week. Still boring down at NL50 so not really any exciting things to post.

With limited time think just going to keep seeing how much I can get up to in these shorter sessions. Plan was to try and get retaged at laddies in jan as will have 3 months inactive account on the site. If that gets through then I'll get back on there as been a while since I targetted 2 huges fishees on my list, think the names were check_lol and 666tuna,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenos said...

Huuuuge fish those two mate!

Good grinding, it's mega satisfying to see a four figure balance knowing you only deposited £100. Good skills mate it's not easy to do.

Although you're in the position where you can easily redepsoit/rebuild, think how hard youve worked getting here. Would be a shame to lose a huge setup hand at higher stakes for one buyin, effectively pissing away 20 buyins youve played well over the course of a month for. NL100 & £3k next mate :-)

10:24 am  
Blogger Poker play the Soap way said...

Agrees with fish list.
Add suddesisadonktard also he is truly awful

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home