Sunday, May 10, 2009

Set up City

Put in alot of hrs this weekend, definitely the most in 1 weekend session since I was playing big volumes in 2008. Was inconsistent in my play, in patches good in patches awful. Finished the weekend a little down but genuinely ran bad in parts, not all down to that though as definitely donated quite a bit playing loosely at times.

Tonights session was going great as I hit some big flops early. Looked like I was going to finish weekend on a high but just had KK run into AA 3 times inside 35 mins, pretty brutal, twice AI pre flop and once I saw a 226 flop and then pushed. Pretty sick as all either full buy ins or slightly more. Was logging off and unticked Post BB box on last two tables, last hands on both ended up with some action

1- Me Q10 clubs, raise pre on button, bb calls, flop 3 clubs, he bets, I raise he pushes, I call, him pair plus ace clubs and hits

this point Im fuming as on back of KK vs AA hands, then other table cheers me up with full buy in

me KK (scared at this point), I raise, 1 caller, flop k 2 6, I bet he calls, turn 9, we end up all in, him 99

Seemed like a good spot to log off

A lot of effort this weekend for no profit, Im not as good at grinding as I was in the past, but felt good to put alot of hrs in without risking my roll at any point!!! I tilted a couple of times but nothing major

Trying to tighten up my leaks, I know what the big ones are and suprisingly never tilted in tonights session, was also 4 tabling comfortably (in past when ive 4 tables it has often lead to meltdown when quick sussesion pot got against me) so some positives, also must have racked up some rake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home