Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nutttttzzzzz ..... I call

Frustating weekend of play, 2 long sessions, ended up down overall. Played awfully in parts but ran like a dog also. Was close to full blown tilt several times but managed to hold it together to avoid blowing roll! Same old problem emerges when I grind for long period and hit a bad run, although this time I managed to control it better and never once chased it up the stakes, which is progress!!

Most frustrating parts were when times I'd build up a horrible image by tilty play but then calmed down and managed to get players stacking off vs me when they were down to between 2-6 outs. So many rivers hit, definitely made the pulse rate rise and tilt monster raise his head a bit more than he should! Think if id ran well I'd have been several hundred £ up but instead have to make do with a couple of hundred down. To be honest I have thrown quite a bit away (if you ever see me min raising every pot you know im tilting! its such a girly way tto tilt!!)

After a decent run a couple of weeks ago cant moan too much, aslast 4 session have been kind of brutal so should be due a decent spell!

One pot actually turned the night around a bit for me tonight even though I lost it also. I raised up with AA, 1 caller. A 6 9 flop 2 diamonds. I bet 3/4 pot he calls. 5 turn no diamond. I fire pot bet, bit worried about 78 but im not folding as at this stage I was already a few beats down (but had started this pot with over full buy in vs other big stack). Riv was a blank queen. Only hand that beats me is 78. I fire a river bet and he calls, flips over 78, the nuts, Leaves me with $60. Thank you sir!!!, I ask him why he only called with nuts, he says he never had nuts! (COCO alert) That calmed my tilting down and played better after as I know id have pushed on the river to any raise at that stage!

Just come off as lost my last $60 on one table after raising with AQ, flop AQ2, get it all in vs the caller who hasd ak and river hits him, grrrrr. Deciding to call it a night and wait for my next golden spell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home