Saturday, May 09, 2009

Pap

Poker can be so frustrating!, came on for a shortish session at 7:30pm tonight, just logged off at 2:40am, only leaving desk for a couple of toilet breaks, I finished £10 up and it was the only time in the entire 7hrs that I was up, had been down from very first hand.

During the session I;

- Played pish poor in long spells, embarrisingly bad in periods

- Ran terribly in short bursts- I dont have EV tracker but I lost so many all ins when miles ahead

- Tilted after running badly in short burst (although never jumped the stakes like in the past.......slight lie as I did venture to NL200 for a bit but not like NL1000 in bankroll busting days)

- Played well in patches after calming down

- Reconfirmed I have a mental problem in stopping while loosing, cant seem to shake that habit. Meant to play for 2hrs max!


£10 for 7hrs! but like a few of the lads say......think of the rake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home