Sunday, April 12, 2009

Where was my double up Benny Boy?

Have managed to log more time than I was expecting at the in laws this weekend. Had one more session tonight, played 2 tables of NL50 and one of NL100. Was really tight on the 100 table and played like a spaz on NL50, far too loose. Was quickly 2.5 buy ins down on NL50, calling a couple of all ins with draws but not the odds, deservedly missed

Realised Mr Holmes was on my NL100 table, so kept away from that shark. We managed not to tangle, but as I was playing so tight he'd have probably run a mile if I'd have got into a big pot. Ended that table 25 euros up

Refocused on my NL50 tables as now had a terrible image so kept raising, the hands eventually came and started to build up decent stacks. Ended with a flurry of hands that I was paid off on. Kind of like Brannan put on his blog about like playing a few pots bad early to get paid off later. However this wasnt an intentional tactic I just was playing awful early on. Ended up session about $160 up. Definitely have roll for NL100 now (as I dont tend to play lots of tables). After having min £2k in my account for so long over last couple of years (then blowing it quickly) it been a experience getting it back up to £1k from nothing, it has been tough but got there eventually

2 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Good skills on getting bankrollsorted mate - knew it would just be a matter of time.

I looked for you onmessenger as knew you were on my table but alas no joy. I dropped 100 euros tonight (half on your table) so glad you didn't make it worse by coming after me too!!

See you on the tables again soon

12:02 am  
Blogger Poker play the Soap way said...

Winning is so last year ........

9:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home