Friday, April 10, 2009

Bumbing

Apologies in last post where Ben rightly pointed out I'd used the word bumbed vs bumped (twice), its edited now. All I can put it down to is the thought of Brennan and Brigsy together and bumbing comes to mind...............

Ran badly tonight, cant moan too much as first time in about 7 sessions. Was down $270 at one point but ground my way back to only finish $60 down. First hour was terrible, had AA done twice on big all in pots once with nuts set that lost to another ace with q who hit runner runner straight and one AA vs top pair on flop who hit his 2nd pair. Also had kk done by a 2 outer jj on 9 igh board. Thesee pots tend to come in quick succession but for once I didnt tilt. Overall played decent if not spectacular.

Cant play much more at weekend, pity as there seemed to be loose players about. I cant believe I'm still at NL50, very disciplined! pat on the back and goodnight

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenos said...

Wasn't actually nice to see you.

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home