Monday, April 13, 2009

Queens my Ass

Im not happy with QQ today, lost 3 decent size pots, two when top set the other vs a top pair (J). Think I played the top set hands ok, to be fair the other player had decent draws, my bet sizes were about right (although on one pot maybe not, he had a wierd draw that I didnt pick up on a maybe my bet sizes were alittle too small as felt I had such a strong hand), they both got there on the river, the hand vs AJ on J high board tilted me a little which is why I've come on here to moan!

Im going to log off while a little down, havent done that in a while as usually try to stay on until evens or a lot more down!

Also there was a guy on the tables called Benos, absolutely cack, for a while I thought it was a wierd mixture of Ben and Brenos just playing a dummy account just to annoy me ;-), he was any 2 cards, especially if sooted. Unfortunately never got a big pot vs him, always next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home