Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Cant think of a title

Havent been able to log much time so far in April, work been pretty busy plus was out at the weekend so didnt get chance for a Fri or Sat night session. Good to see the boys back from Thailand, bumped into a few of the lads in the toon on Saturday. However for a man like Brennan who chooses his tables so carefully the venue we bumped into them was definitely -EV. Also from what I heard Azz had definitely had to reload.

On the poker side the 1 session I have managed so far in Apr was a winning one, managed to stay at NL50 again and log a $200 profit. Favourite pot of the night was a double suck out, me 67s had raised on button 1 caller, flop 66K. Guy bet out at me (very solid player who only seemed to play top range hands) so I raised him 3/4 pot bet. He called and a k hit turn. Hated this as with no draws on flop Im pretty sure he had the k after calling my raise on flop and it went check check. Beauty of a 6 on the riv and he bets, I push all in and he insta calls with AK. I honestly have no idea if id have called his river bet with a blank last card, I like to think not but one leak in my game at NL50 is calling on the end even when sure beat as it doesnt feel like much cash. Need to plug that.

Anyway seem to be running pretty well, pity im at micro stakes and with no time! Brennan asked on my last post if im using tracking software.....

I was on Poker Tracker until Jan when I got the hump after busting my load and deleted EVERYTHING poker related off my pc. I reloaded poker software within 1 day (obviously) but have not yet got back with poker tracking. I know I should and keep meaning to load up holdem manager. Now Ive won a bit back think I'll sign up as I am playing pretty blind at the moment but on the positive side it has made me concentrate!

3 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

That first paragraph makes it sound like a gay orgy you lot went to on Saturday - you sure you want to use the word 'bumbed' in there rather than the more conventional 'bumped'??

8:37 am  
Blogger Jackal23 said...

dont know what your talking about, are you seeing random words (ah the beauty of the edit function!)

9:31 am  
Blogger Brenos said...

Was nice to see you in McDonald's at the weekend mate.

5:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home