Sunday, August 16, 2009

Small Steps

Logged another small win tonight, was an ok session, started off running well, hitting a few big flops. Then gave a full buy in away when 4 bet with AKc, flop A 2 6, Guy bets so I raise, he pushes and I call, was fully expecting to be ahead but he had a6h. Fair play, Im behind when 80% chips go in. Looking back at hand I think mt 4 bet was slightly too small but I think he may have come along anyway. That put me about to evens

Was on a couple of good tables with one or two real fish callers. Unfortunately they hit vs me. Then I had about 35mins of pc issues where my virus scanner kicked in and I couldnt stop it. Stupidly tried to play on to catch these fishes but kept timing out. Really need to get a new pc soon!

Once I was back up and running I won a few pots, including one where im all in vs a 70% stack with 45 on J45 board. He also had flush draw but I held up, thats the ev evening out!

So far so good on my NL50 challenge, just over 4k hands for 220euro profit. Ran quite bad at the start but think real test will be when next bad run hits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home