Monday, January 18, 2010

Heads up

After the epic session on Friday I have just had 2 smaller sessions. Rather than ring games I played some heads up but at NL50, didnt want too big swings after my mentality on friday (I really wanted to play at least NL400 again!). So I brought myself back to earth with NL50 HU

Won a few buy ins and roll now sitting at a healthy £2100

Reviewed my hands from friday, was pleasantly suprised that in most big pots I played it ok, and that was with calm eye looking at it next day. However the jumping around stakes still looked stoopid, esp on my holdem stats!

Anyhow my NL100 stats still good and all over higher levels around break even which doesnt give justice to the huge swings on them on Friday, but also shows how crazy it was to risk big chunks of my roll.

Am off to Cincinatti with work on wednesday for a week, have to stay the weekend so no poker for me for a while. Got a meeting in new york on thu but couldnt manage to hang on there till weekend as need to be in Cinci on Friday so its the weekend there rather than big apple ;-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home