Saturday, August 15, 2009

So far so good

Managed to keep grinding tonight, feels wiers playingthis many handss at NL50 after been gambling away hundreds ££ a time in recent months. However I definitely needed to start from scratch and get back to basics.

So far played over 3k hands for 170euro profit, running at about 6.5bb per 100, My ev did catch up today which helped as my all ins held when ahead. Still about 70euros short but it was like 200 yesterday.

Slightly dissapointed didnt make more as there were some awful players about but never managed to get hands vs them. One guy was playing 85 60 stats , I picked up QQ and figured they'd be good only to run into his kk. Even the loose players get dealy hands apparently ;-)

I'm happy to log these small profits as in the last few months if I logged any profit under 200 in a night it just got gambled in a spin up, its not as exciting but when you realise you have nursery fee's starting in 5 months and wife going to part time figured its time to get back to profitable play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home