Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where is my higher stake get out of jail card?

Done a load tonight, didn't really run bad either, think its been coming all week as been loosing at NL100 popping up the stakes and winning it back. Same thing happened tonight except when I popped up the stakes the cards didn't save me this time.

Lost just over a few buy ins at NL100 over a couple of hrs, main big pots were with QQ which lost a couple of all in pre flop races vs AK, plus another QQ which i bet3 bet pf, then bet on a 2 5 8 two heart flop, ace on turn which I ended up all in v's AKhearts, I could have got out on turn but carried on betting into him and shouldn't really have lost a full buy in. There were other pots but nothing I can moan about as it was all just standard stuff

Ventured up and played bits of NL200 and 400. This time I got what I deserved and cards never fell in my favour, couple of bigger pots I lost had Q10h vs A2h on a 3 heart board which also went 4 to a straight, also another decent size pot where had 810c on 9732 (2 clubs board) vs 99. Definitely cant moan when you get your money in vs the nuts!

Was also in a $20 $20k GTD rebuy that I went quite deep in, card hit me towards end of rebuy period, had my AA vs AK and a KK vs AK and had decent stack. However when blinds went up 3hrs in I didn't really step up at all just made school boy error of sitting and waited, eventually did try a 3 bet big raise with J10d vs a guy who'd been raising a folding to reraises but this time repopped and I was commited, he had QQ, I did hit a J plus flush draw on flop but failed to improve, so there was no recue act there either ;-)

Had some fun playing but expensive night of about £750, puts me a few hundred £ down for month but to be honest way ive been playing this year I'm suprised its not alot more! Never mind sun is shining its a long weekend and an exciting day of football tommorow, adios

1 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Shit mate - bad news. You'll be due a load of rakeback though so I'm guessing you should still end up in profit for the month.

Stay away from tilt monster after today - want to see you lose it in the £5 rebuys today of course :-)

11:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home