Sunday, June 21, 2009

Return to the tables

Havent played much recently, tough to find the time with a new baby, played today and boy was I awful. Played all sorts of games, cash, MTT, ST, HU, all sorts of stakes. Was soon $700 down on laddies. Went onto betfair to play 11pm $5k crapshoot and nearly cashed but again I was poor. Some more cash and soon found myself down to my last $28 in betfair account and $900 down for night. Stuck the $28 on NL200, 1st hand all in with A10 which held, next hand all in with AJ which held and thus started a roll. Just came off with it span up to over $800.

Pretty mental, my only saving grace tonight was a maniac who would fire 3 pot bet bullets after flop no matter what, I was lucky to hit some hands vs him

Still ended up £50 down overal, but when it was £600 with about £17 before ending, it feels like a huge win. Especially when I played so bad.

Jackal23 will be on even more fish lists now ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

You'll always be on tuna's fish list jackal :-)

Hopefully see you on my tables again soon - baby permitting of course.

By the way - how's the knee???

4:23 pm  
Blogger Poker play the Soap way said...

load it up 5 10 your on a heater !!

9:45 pm  
Blogger Brenos said...

Daddies a big fish ;-)

Congrats mate, and wd on the comeback/future 25/50 HU robusto!! ;-)

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home