Sunday, July 12, 2009

Car Crash

Even I saw it coming, lost an absolute load over the rest of the weekend. Played everything up to $5 $10 NLH & PLO, Plus 3 6eur on laddies. There was definitely a big risk of this happening. I cant really feel sorry for self but I can still dwell on the big pots I lost! Just looked back over last 2 sessions and all the big pots (which im counting as $750+) Ive had it in best most of the time, not everytime but majority, hands just havent held for me, to be fair ive usually only been in for 50-65% of buy in so the other player has been willing to gamble vs me,

$5 $10 table on BF summed up day, Lost 3 $1k pots, 2 when I had set vs flush draw who hit then the last one I had JQH on 10h kh 2 board vs kq and I missed the lot. That'll tech me playing higher stakes than I should be

Even tried a last gasp spin up on $2 $5 PLO to try and salvage something, got my $160 up to $360 twice only to loose two double up pots, both all in on flop, one with AAJX on J 8 4 (2diamonds) board vs AT36 (3 diamonds) and he hit d, very last pot me 10 10 9 2, vs 6647 on 10 5 6 board, he hit a 3. The other $160 buy in I lost on that table was to soap but he had me crushed, him 1010xx vs my A3QX on AT3Q board, so cant moan vs that one, I think 3 pair should be a set ;-) This really was a desperate last gasp as no idea what im doing in PLO, but atleast I pushed all in with best hand twice in my 2 big pos

May not play for a while as im incapable of playing at normal stakes and incapable of winning higher, bad combination! Did enjoy the gamble but horrible when you run slightly bad when cant afford to

Good Luck everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

You back playing again yet mate??

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home