Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A win but not with style

A winning session is a winning session I suppose, just logged a small profit but at one point was £300 down. The pathetic part is I was down at NL100 over 3hrs so moved up to NL200 and won £300+ in 30 mins. I haven't been beating NL100 at all this month, was just about breaking even on it before tonight (months profit came when upping the stakes last Thursday)

I think when I look back over last couple of yrs, its whenever I play more than 3 tables, I just don't have game for it, as soon as card run bad across a few tables my games goes really bad

Tonight I kept missing draws, getting check raised when I had nowt and people folding when I hit. It shouldn't wind me up but it did. Didn't really get any huge beats, ran KK into AA twice for full buy ins,

Mr Ben Holmes took just over a full buy in off me with 66 vs my 22 on 2 3 6 3 J (3 diamond board), although it was a cooler I even wasted $30 on this hand when pushing to his $35 river bet rather than just calling, was 90% certain he must have bigger house but the fact the 3rd diamond hit the river and he had just called me down all the way convinced me put him all in and thus donate another $30 to Benny boys roll, NH sir ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Cheers and apologies mate - but as it turns out your donation was short lived as threw it away on the other 4 tables I had going.

Not a good month all round for us boys...

7:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home