Saturday, March 28, 2009

Grinding

Been a few weeks since my last post. I was having trouble getting a bankroll started and was really trying to do it with spin ups. Was breaking even and getting frustrated so decided to do it properly and get my head down to some NL50 grinding. Apart from the copuple of short sessions in Jan when I was bust havent really played NL50 in a LONG time (if ever actually as I started at NL100 I think). Anyway needed to get some pattern and discipline back. Grinded for last 2 weeks, only time I ventured up stakes was to NL100 to follow a fish so been happy with discipline.

Anyway I've managed to grind up a bankroll and am now in decent profit for the month. Played between Betfair and Laddies but going to stick with laddies as Betfair has had major connection issues.

Also bought a car this month plus baby is getting closer which means big £ on baby stuff, they were reasons for cash flow issues and the need to grind! However has done me good and feel I'm back to basics. Tilted once or twice but nothing major. Think i've run pretty well also but now should be able to have a proper month in April as have a decent Bankroll again. Will play between NL50 100 and see how it goes