Thursday, August 12, 2010

Has it really been 6 months!

Cant believe looking back that my last post was 1st Feb. At that point id built my roll back up to £2k. I cant remember how soon after that but I took a shot at higher stakes and blew the lot while waiting for Friends to come around one friday night, pretty impressive as was inside 50 mins. First 50% were sick luck the rest, well that was just standard tilt.

Since then I havent played much at all, being a Dad plus busy job have made it tough. In Apr/May time I did build a £1k roll from a £100 deposit. I built it playing like a loony toon and lost it in the same fashion, but it was fun.

Didnt play at all in June. Went back on at end of July, one night just for a bit of fun with a £90 deposit a was going to play two MTT. Unfortunately got disconnected and couldnt register in time. So took the £90 and started playing cash. 4 weeks later that stands at £2.2k. Theres been no strategy in this or consistency. Played everything from NL50 to NL1000. Its been pretty swingy, Ive played really loose, using no stats/tracker and generally spaz poker as Brennan would say, had a lot of fun doing it. Roll would be alot higher if I hadnt stuck around a few sharks on the higher tables a couple of times. Also ran KK into AA atleast twice for 4 fig pots.

Ive took a grand out to make myself buy something with, like the good old days where id do positive stuff with profit.

Now lets see how high the remainding £1.2k can go or how quickly it can go busto.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenos said...

Top spazzing. Glgl

5:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home