Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busto

Well had another session today, played deliberately higher as knew I couldnt focus on NL100 or 200. Played NL400 on big slick. Played ok in parts but never great. However did run bad also, lost a few big pots all in on turn or flop, one I had 45s on 2 3 j 8 board (3 spades) and a guy makes a play with 99 one spade which hits on riv ($450 pot), other pot me ak vs ultra aggressive player on a 7 9 board, him a4 which hit ($560 pot) ;-(, most frustrating pot of night was actuall a split, me A7d him 73 on 776j (two d) and 6 hit river, that was actually $1000 pot which stung to only get half

The above was the running bad part but also were parts I didnt play well at all, I really think my game has actually got worse in last 8 months, I was a pretty solid player,worst thing that happened to me was running really well in Mar-May last year when made nearly £5k in 3 months, ever since then I have no long term patience, ive tried to get back to normal game which came a bit back in Nov/Dec but just hasnt happened to be honest which is my own fault.

Thats my roll done in 2 days, what a muppet, terrible BR management. rest of my roll went in savings last year, going to resist temptation to withdraw from there as think my game is cack at moment. May wait for rake back and punish myself with micro stakes! In any case with loss this month it takes may career profit down to £10k which seems a good place to stop for a while!

Wish I had the BR management that had for first 2 years I played, Brennan and Ben definitely have it and think they will make a fortune this year, maybe I'll just become thier full time supporters to get my poker fix ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home