Saturday, January 17, 2009

Short and Unsweet

LOL, My new focus didnt even last a day. Grinded for a few hrs on NL100 tonight, was going ok but made a couple of basic mistakes to loose a couple of buy ins. Kept focussed and grinded back to evens, then got a couple of 2 outers and the bad old habit of going up the stakes hit me again. Im so weak!! Played some NL500 and NL1000, played quite tight, didnt tilt but ended up doing a load. One big pot was my own mistake overplaying top pair but a couple of others was quite unlucky, got all in with ak on k26k board vs qq which hit on riv, then all in with ajs on j 4 6 (2 spades) board vs k10s and he hit king ;-( Cant moan too much as shouldnt have been at those stakes

I seem to have a really big problem in that I cant stay at NL100/200 for any length of time before getting bored. May take a break to refocus! so mucg for a solid start to year , ive already broke one of my own promises lol

1 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

LOL - old demons are hard to shed!!!

If you can afford to play higher then not too bad I guess, especially if you can redeposit, but I'd probably recommend dropping down to battle with me at NL100 :-)

Definitely don't give up straight away!!!

1:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home